All Zilver Kiosks/Stores are safe and sanitized
It's a Norm
- The Kiosk/ Store is Sanitized every morning and Evening.
- Depending upon the size (Area) of the kiosk/store, number of customers will be restricted to two-three
- The Zilver Customer Relationship officer (CRO) will always have gloves and mask on.
- Store Surfaces are timely cleaned and disinfected.
- Cashless payment options available.
- All the jewellery, Packaging material present at the store has been disinfected with the suitable technology and safe for trial.
Security Comes First!
At the Entry
- Our Zilver Customer relationship officer is sanitized by the mall management and temperature reading is taken at the entry point.
- CRO maintains social distance and does not touch any areas while reaching the kiosk
- At the Kiosk: After reaching the kiosk, the CRO will first sanitize his/her hands again before touching anything.
- The CRO will put on his disinfected gloves. The kiosk/ Store is sanitized every morning and evening.
Because we Care!
With the Customers:
- Not more than two customers/ 6ft distance will be maintained at all the times.
- Customers are requested to have all the conversations with mask on.
- Customers hand will be sanitized before they touch or try any jewellery.
- Customers are requested to limit their trails.
- After the trial, jewellery will be cleaned with a disinfected cloth.
- The jewellery will be disinfected/ sterilized in an ultrasound machine before packing/sealing it.
- An e-bill will be generated for the transaction.
- Cashless payment options such as PAYTM, Google Pay, UPI too available.
- A Zilver guide will be shared to the customers on how to disinfect the jewellery at their end.